Punjab: Woman scorched due to fire in gas cylinder in Barnala, dies in hospital

A tragic incident occurred in village Rudeke Kalan, Barnala, where a woman suffered severe burns due to a fire in a gas cylinder. Unfortunately, despite receiving treatment at DMC Ludhiana, the woman, identified as Paramjeet Kaur, succumbed to her injuries and passed away. The police have taken action in this case and registered a case against the workers of the gas supply company.
Jagjit Singh, the Station House Officer (SHO) of Rudeke Kalan police station, stated that the case was registered based on the statement provided by Sevak Singh, the husband of the deceased woman. The police will now initiate an investigation to determine who is responsible for the accident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Looks Blog by Crimson Themes.