iQOO is set to launch the much-anticipated iQOO Neo 9 Pro smartphone in India in February. The Vivo-owned brand has been teasing the design and color options of the upcoming device through various social media platforms. The teasers have confirmed the launch of the smartphone in a dual-tone variant. The micro-site for the smartphone is live on Amazon India, showcasing the design elements as well as confirming the chipset details. Let’s take a closer look at what is in store for the iQOO Neo 9 Pro.
iQOO Neo 9 Pro Expected Specifications for Indian Variant
The Amazon micro-site has confirmed that the iQOO Neo 9 Pro will be available for purchase on the e-commerce platform, in addition to iQOO India’s online store. The smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, as revealed by the information on Amazon India. The chipset is equipped with one Cortex X3 at 3.2GHz, two Cortex A715 cores at 2.8GHz, three Cortex A510 cores at 2.0GHz, and an Adreno 740 GPU. The device is expected to come with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage, running on Funtouch OS 14 based on Android 14 out of the box.
Additionally, the micro-site on Amazon has unveiled the debut of a dual-tone variant with a premium leather finish. The smartphone will feature unique squircle individual camera rings to house the rear cameras, along with the power button and volume rockers on the right side of the device. The IR blaster and secondary microphone will be placed on the top of the device. The device is expected to be priced in the sub-Rs 40,000 segment and is anticipated to launch in early February. The initial color offering by iQOO is the Nautical Blue variant, with more specifications to be revealed in the coming weeks.
Expected Specifications of the Indian Variant of iQOO Neo 9 Pro
- Display: 6.78-inch AMOLED display, 2800 × 1260 pixels resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, 93.43% screen-to-body ratio, HDR10+ support, 20:9 aspect ratio, 8000000:1 contrast ratio.
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, Adreno 740 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: 12GB/16GB of LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB/512GB of UFS 4.0 internal storage.
- Software: Funtouch OS 14 based on Android 14.
- Rear Cameras: 50MP Sony IMX920 primary lens, f/1.88 aperture, Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), 50MP Samsung JN1 ultrawide lens, f/2.0 aperture.
- Front Camera: 16MP snapper with f/2.45 aperture.
- Other Features: Q1 dedicated chip, 6k canopy vc cooling system, in-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock support.
- Connectivity: dual-SIM card slot, 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 7, Bluetooth v5.3, OTG support, GPS/Beidou/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS, USB Type-C port, NFC, IR blaster.
- Battery: 5,160mAh, 120W fast charging support.
- Dimensions and Weight: 163.53 x 75.68 x 7.9 mm, 190 grams (Red and White Soul), 196 grams (Fighting Black, Nautical Blue)
Where will the iQOO Neo 9 Pro be available for purchase?
The iQOO Neo 9 Pro will be available for purchase on Amazon India and iQOO India’s online store.
What chipset is the iQOO Neo 9 Pro equipped with?
The iQOO Neo 9 Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
What are the expected RAM and storage options for the iQOO Neo 9 Pro?
The device is expected to come with up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage.
What is the expected price range of the iQOO Neo 9 Pro?
The smartphone is expected to be priced in the sub-Rs 40,000 segment.
The iQOO Neo 9 Pro is poised to be a competitive offering in the Indian smartphone market with its powerful chipset, impressive camera specifications, and fast-charging support. With the device set to launch in early February, it will be interesting to see how it performs and is received by consumers.