Ayushman Card List 2023: Check Your Eligibility and Benefits
The Ayushman Yojana is a government scheme that provides healthcare benefits to eligible individuals. To determine if you are eligible for the Ayushman Yojana and to check if your name is on the Ayushman card list, you can visit the official website of the scheme. The concerned department releases the Ayushman card list on the official website, and only eligible individuals are included in this list.
To be eligible for the Ayushman card, there are certain criteria that need to be met. These include:
1) Indian citizenship: The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
2) BPL Ration Card: The applicant’s family should possess a Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration card.
3) No Central Government housing scheme benefit: The applicant should not be availing of benefits from any housing scheme run by the Central Government.
4) No pucca house: The applicant should not own a pucca house.
5) Minimum age requirement: The minimum age of the applicant should be 16 years.
6) For more detailed eligibility information, you can visit the official website.
The Ayushman Card offers several benefits to cardholders, including:
1) Free treatment for over 1300 diseases: With the Ayushman card, individuals can avail free treatment for a wide range of diseases.
2) Coverage up to ₹5 lakh: The Ayushman card provides coverage for medical expenses up to ₹5 lakh.
3) Usable in government and private hospitals: The Ayushman card can be used in both government and private hospitals, depending on the individual’s preference and requirements.
4) Access to hospital information: The official website provides information about hospitals where treatment can be availed in case of illness.
5) Government coverage: The government bears the expenses of individuals admitted to the hospital with an Ayushman card.
To check if your name is on the Ayushman Yojana list, follow these steps:
1) Visit the official website of Ayushman Yojana on any device. The official website is: https://bis.pmjay.gov.in/BIS/mobileverify
2) On the website, click on the “Am I Eligible” option.
3) Enter your mobile number and the OTP received on your mobile number.
4) Tick the box and click on the submit button.
5) Select your state from the options provided.
6) Choose between searching by name or HHD number, depending on your preference.
7) There are additional options available to check your name in the list.
8) Select your preferred option and click on the search button.
9) The website will display whether your name is on the list or not.
10) If you see “No Result Found,” you can try checking your name using other options. If you still cannot find your name, it means your name is not on the list. By following these steps, you can easily check your eligibility and find out if your name is on the Ayushman Yojana list.